Important Note !!
Parakeet is no longer selling Primaries on Gumroad. Please contact us directly to purchase a license: https://www.parakeet.co/primaries/
Parakeet Primaries is a set of 784 icons geared toward designers and developers alike. Whether you're mocking up screens or ready to ship, these icons are yours to use.
Before purchasing the set, you must agree to our license agreement (below). Everything's pretty simple, thanks to our lawyer Josh.
For general questions, icon requests, or custom licenses for large organizations, email us at email@example.com. If an icon you request would benefit others, we’ll add it to our list and crank them out over time. But if the icon you require is exclusive to your product, we’ll work with you and provide an estimate.
License Agreement for Primaries
- This license is between you, the buyer, and Parakeet, Inc. Parakeet owns the icons delivered with this license. You are a licensee.
- This license is non-exclusive and non-transferable. It takes effect when you download the icons. This license applies to the icons you received with this license and any free updates to the icons published by Parakeet. Parakeet reserves all rights not granted in this license.
- Subject to the limitations below, one license allows you to use the icons in all products, apps, websites, or other works published by you.
- Use of the icons is subject to the following limitations:a. You may use “read-only” versions of the icons in digital files you create, including PDFs, e-books, software applications, and websites. “Read-only” means that users of your digital files can not install the icons to make new works using the icons.b. You may use the icons in physical items (e.g., signs, products, etc.).c. If you want to use the icons for things you make on behalf of others (e.g., as a designer or developer doing client services work), you must obtain a separate license for each client.d. You may not use the icons as primary branding elements (e.g., logos), app icons, social avatars, favicons, or similar uses. You also may not create physical embodiments of an icon (e.g., a 3D-printed version of the “couch” icon) or merchandise primarily featuring one or more icons (e.g., a sweatshirt with the “scooter” icon).e. You may not sell or distribute the icons (or modified versions of the icons) for use by people outside your organization. This also prohibits making the icons available for use by your users within the application. For example, you may not allow users to select different icons to customize their experience within your application.
- You may modify the icons, but the modified versions remain subject to this license.
- This license remains in effect until terminated. If you breach this license, it automatically terminates. If you have unusual or excessive technical-support needs, Parakeet can terminate your license by refunding your license fee. After termination, you must delete all copies you’ve made of the icons and discontinue use of the icons. At Parakeet’s request, you must certify that you have done so.
- Oregon law governs this license. The state and federal courts in Multnomah County, Oregon are the exclusive venues for resolving disputes related to this license and you consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts. You agree to service of process at the e-mail address on your original order.
- The prevailing party in any dispute regarding this license is entitled to recover from the non-prevailing party its reasonable legal fees and costs it incurred in the dispute and in any appeal.
- IMPORTANT! The icons are provided “AS IS”. You waive the implied warranty against infringement.
- ALSO IMPORTANT! Parakeet’s liability to you for costs, damages, or other losses arising from your use of the icons—including third-party claims against you—is limited to a refund of your license fee. Parakeet may not be held liable for any consequential damages related to your use of the icons.
- If an organization is the purchaser of this license, the following terms also apply:a. An “organization” is an entity, or logical subdivision of an entity, with more than one and less than 250 employees. For organizations with more than 250 employees, please contact us for custom licensing.b. All employees of the organization may use the same license and the icons may be used for all products, apps, websites, or other works created by the organization. Subcontractors need their own license.c. The organization is responsible for breaches of this license by its employees and former employees.
- This is the entire license. This license can be changed only if we both agree in writing.
- Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your purchase!
What you get...